Repair Your Past
Our team works hard with both the credit bureaus and your creditors to remove negative items that are effecting your credit score. Our priority is to make sure your credit report and the items on it are correct and current.
Contact Our Team!
Found something interesting ?
Fix Your Credit Once & For All
Are you wondering what you can do to fix your credit score? Building good credit won’t happen overnight because creating and maintaining a solid credit history takes time. You’ll also need to accept the fact that it’s going to take some hard work and patience as well for credit repair. The steps to fixing your credit and credit scores will include getting a sense of your finances. You will be going through them with a fine-toothed comb while looking for any errors and pinpointing problem areas, like overspending, that you need to address.
How To fix your credit score:
- Know your credit score and know the balances of your credit cards or other credit accounts.
- Find out which revolving accounts have the highest credit utilization (the amount of credit used versus the credit limit).
- Pay extra attention to lowering the utilization of these accounts and focus on returning them to good standing to improve your credit.
- Maintain healthy credit accounts, and start building a positive credit history that will help you reach your personal goals. Find and begin to fix any negative items.
- Keep in mind that credit age is also a factor in your credit score, so avoid closing too many accounts. This can hurt your efforts to fix your credit score.